Saturday, August 3, 2013

DIY Coat Closet Makeover


Do you love it?
I seriously I love my new closet!! I keep coming back to look at it. 
 K... this isn't a true before. I painted the walls gray, removed the closet door and painted the trim, and then didn't really know what to do next. Then, I saw The 36th Avenue and immediately knew this was what I wanted.
 I knew I had to add some low hooks for the girls.
 I built the bench myself thanks to Ana White. Bench plans here.
Spent a little quality time with Hulu and made these pillows! 
 I'll probably get some bins for the bottom shelf but I don't mind it open either. 
What do you think? Does it look like my inspiration? 
I know my girls like it.... the closet is their new favorite place to play. Yesterday, it was a car and they were driving to Mexico! I want to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment